Just because a lot of TV is stupid doesn't mean we have to be.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen ...

Meet the new blog.

Two quick things: 1. Billy Bell needs to go home on SYTYCD, because really, when the docs clear you to dance, you dance. Sitting out is not an option. On the other hand, how great was Twitch at that stepping thing (and Nigel's tiny little ego got the best of him, with his hissy fit about Five Guys Name Moe, a routine from three seasons ago, being stepping).

2. I cannot believe that on America's Got Talent, Howie chose that poser magician/fire bug Antonio over that awesome street dance troupe Wreckless. And Michael Grimm? Put the hat back on buddy. Yeesh.

So there we go. I'm up and running. Tell all your friends. Share the link. It's grassroots now, kids, but it's the same old fun and games.

5 comments:

  1. Hurray!

    As soon as the Literacy Volunteers get to my house and learn me my letters, I'm gonna enjoy this everyday you wrote and even when you don't.

    TV needs a Michelin Guide (and a bag of chips); I already had the latter so thanks for being the former.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank goodness you are back! I have been in withdrawal and there has been no one to talk TV with! SYTYCD has needed some serious conversation Have you joined the Facebook group to bring back Mary Murphy? I miss her so and Mia is driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly our lunch was productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see you are still doing the TV thing~KPod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I was gonna suggest you consider this on some level. But can we talk FML instead? Congrats to you! Can I assume you can now write off cable as a business expense?

    ReplyDelete